Here is a greta quick and easy craft project. Tutorial from www.craftaholicsanonymous.net.
Using a decorative frame from a craft store to make these cute DIY pin cushions! Pair the frames with colorful and fun fabric scraps.
How to Make a Pin Cushion
supplies: tiny wood frame with chipboard backing, paint, batting, fabric
- Paint the wood frame using 2-3 coats of spray paint.
- Place the frame with the face down and place a 4″x5″ piece of fabric on top of the frame with right side down.
- Fold a 6″x8″ piece of batting into a small rectangle and insert where the opening in the frame is.
- Pull the edges of the fabric to pull out some of the wrinkles.
- Fold over the edges of the fabric and place the chipboard on top to conceal the raw edges, then fold over the metal tabs to secure in place.