I have a daughter heading off to school soon, so we have started our hunt for some unique, fun, and colorful items to decorate her dorm walls. Here is a list of suggestions for what your child may need in his/he dorm. Enjoy!
- For bedding: sheets,pillows, pillowcases, extra pillow, comforter or duvet cover, blanket, mattress pad,egg crate mattress topper
- For Storage: colorful storage boxes, storage ottoman, double hung closet rod, under- the- bed storage containers, storage selves, bunk-bed style storage pocket for side or end of bed, shoe organizers, over the door hanger, closet organizers, hangers, make-up & jewelry holder, laptop table
- Desk Organizers: pen/pencil holder, scissors, tape, tape dispenser, binder/paper clips, staples/stapler and remover, desk lamp, small fan, alarm clock, mirror
- For the Bath: shower caddy, flip flops for shower, towels, laundry bags or hamper, ironing board, iron
- For on the Wall: White board, Dry erase markers, magnets, magnet board, and/or thumbtacks, cork board, fabric file folders for back of chair, on side of bed or wall
- For electronics: Cord organizers, phone/i-pad charger, fabric holder for phone when charging,surge protectors, batteries